You can also pop in to the office to collect a paper version of these forms from Mrs Wright or Miss Fletcher.
Applying for a place at St George’s RC Primary:
- Supplementary Information Form for Admissions (.pdf format)
- This is the school’s “SIF” form which should be completed as well as applying through the CYC Admissions team
- This is very important if you are applying for a place on the basis of Catholic faith
- Please complete and return this form to the school as well as completing and submitting your application to CYC
- For more details of how to apply for a place at our lovely school, please see our Admission Arrangements page, where you will also find links to the application portal.
Once you have been allocated a place at St George’s RC Primary:
- Admission Form for School and Nursery
- this is the school’s admissions form, to be completed when a nursery place has been agreed or when your child has been allocated a place by the CYC Admissions team, and returned to the school
- Parent Carer Consent Form
- includes GDPR, Home School Agreement, photographic consents, computing acceptable use, local trip and medical permissions
- Nursery Welcome Pack and Information for New Parents
Leave of Absence
- Please read our Attendance Policy
- Application for Leave of Absence in term time form (.doc format)
- Application for Leave of absence in term time form (.pdf format)
Educational Benefits, Free School Meals and the Pupil Premium
Depending on your circumstances your child may be entitled to Free School Meals and other educational benefits. Even if you do not wish your child to have a free school meal on a regular basis, or if they are also entitled to a free KS1 meal, we still ask that you apply for free school meals. If eligible, your child’s school may also receive additional funding called the Pupil Premium. The Pupil Premium will benefit your child’s school as additional funding, and will also enable your child to take up a free school meal any day they choose.
- Apply online for Free School Meals/Pupil Premium
- Educational Benefits Form (downloadable form to print and complete)