- Mrs Clark and Mrs Stevens – Class Teachers
- Mrs Humphries – Assistant Teacher
- Miss Dye – Ignite Sports, Wednesday PE lesson
- Ms Casimo – Teacher of Italian
- Sam Bolsher – Dance Specialist, Friday PE lesson
Our Class Saint in Y6 is St Margaret Clitherow
Her feast day is the 26th March. On the feast day of their patron Saint the children can wear their own clothes in school.
Letters & Homework
- Click here to see our Autumn 2 2023 Newsletter
- Click here for the Autumn 2 2023 Homework Choices
- Click here to see our Autumn 1 2023 Newsletter
- Click here for the Autumn 1 2023 Homework Choices
RE is our most important subject and is at the core of our curriculum. We do 2 hours of RE every week, a child led liturgy every Friday and four other sessions of collective worship including Mass or celebration every Thursday. Please look at the RE dates to see the dates of upcoming Masses and celebrations.
Our PE days are Wednesday and Friday. PE will be either in the hall or outside. Please come to school in your kit (and ready for the weather) on your PE days.
Full P.E. kit includes: a white T-shirt, blue/black shorts or tracksuit bottoms and trainers for outdoor use. Football tops are not permitted.
Children who may be going swimming need trunks or a full swimsuit, a towel and goggles if desired – families will be notified when swimming lessons are going to take place.
In the first half term of Autumn 2023, Miss Dye will be running a football after school club for Year 6 each Wednesday. Please get a letter from Mrs Stevens/Mrs Clark if you are interested
Families of children in Year 6 should apply for a secondary school place by the 31st October. Click here for information about York secondary school open evenings as well as lots of important information about how and when to apply.