Post: Class teacher
Salary: Main scale/UPS
Start date: 1st September 2020
Hours: Full time
St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (SMCCAT) is seeking to recruit a KS2 teacher for St George’s RC Primary School. The successful candidate will be an inspiring and dedicated teacher who:
- supports the Catholic ethos and Catholic life of our school
- is an excellent teacher with a good understanding of how children learn
- is determined to secure excellent progress for all pupils
- is creative and enthusiastic
- builds positive relationships with children, staff and parents
- is committed to children’s welfare and safeguarding
- has a fair, positive and calm approach to ensuring pupils meet high expectations of good behaviour
- will contribute to, and work collaboratively within, our enthusiastic, forward looking team.
We are looking forward to welcoming a new teacher to our happy friendly and hard-working staff.
SMCCAT and the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
An application form (CES) and related documentation, are available to download below:
Please submit completed application forms electronically to St George’s, FAO Dee Patton-Statham, Headteacher at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 15th June 2020 by 12 noon.
Interview date: tba