It is very important to us that you are fully involved in your child’s learning. We will keep you informed in a number of ways including:
- Formal meetings or reports from the class teacher
- Copies of your child’s next steps ‘agreed outcomes’
- Informal discussions with the class teacher
- Review meetings
- My support Plan meetings if required
- ECHP meetings (if applicable)
Class teachers are always happy to discuss your child’s progress with you and an appointment can be made via the office.
You know your child better than anyone else and your support is crucial to your child’s learning. The class teacher is always your first port of call. They will discuss targets and ways that you can help your child.