Occasionally it is beneficial for school to request some additional support from an outside agency. This is in order for specific, targeted support that is unique for the individual child. St George’s Primary School has established excellent working relationships with professionals from the following agencies:
- The Educational Psychologist
- School Nurse and Health Visitor
- Primary Mental Health Team
- Behaviour Support
- Sensory, Physical and Medical Teaching Team
- Speech and Language Therapist
- The Prevent team
- Social care.
We will always ask parental consent when involving other agencies in your child’s education apart from in certain circumstances involving social care referrals.