Our class Teacher is Mr Atkinson, and our assistant teacher is Mrs Iggulden.
Y5 Home learning pack for school closure (March 2020)
- Exercise book for written work
- Home learning pack with instructions for each day’s tasks
- Reading book to enjoy reading and for English tasks
- Squared paper for maths tasks
- Spelling list with exercises
- Grammar glossary
- Colouring to relax
- Diary Entry each day
- Maths each day
- English (reading, comprehension and/or grammar) each day
Our Patron Saint in Year 5 is Saint Patrick. We celebrate his Feast day on March 17th. On this day the Year 5 children are allowed to wear their own clothes.RE is our most important subject and is at the core of our curriculum. We do 2 hours of RE every week, a child led liturgy every Friday and four other sessions of collective worship including Mass or celebration every Thursday. Please look at the RE dates to see the dates of upcoming Masses and celebrations.
Our P.E days are Wednesdays and Fridays so please ensure your child has the correct kit on these days. We try to have our P.E. lessons outside whenever possible.