Required from September 2018
VACANCY – TEACHER KS1/KS2
Teachers Mainscale 1-6
St George’s RC Primary School is looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our successful team. You will work in a friendly and supportive environment that aims to provide an excellent education for our children.
Applications are invited from experienced teachers and NQT’s.
The post is full time but job share options may be considered for the right candidate.
At St. George’s you will find:
- A friendly happy, school with children ready and eager to learn
- Outstanding personal development
- Outstanding behaviour
- Outstanding Catholic Life of the School
- Excellent pastoral care
- Support from experienced, enthusiastic staff and governors
- An active school-parish community
- Professional development opportunities
- Be committed to embracing and promoting the Catholic Ethos of our lovely school.
- Have a firm commitment to the values of our school
- Have the knowledge and understanding to ensure pupils make good progress
- Have an ability to inspire, nurture and motivate children and colleagues
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed on Monday 30th April and Tuesday 1st May.
For further details or to make an appointment please contact the school on 01904 552440
or by e-mail email@example.com.
Please contact school for an application form.
Please submit completed forms by post or electronically to:
St George’s RC Primary School, Winterscale Street, York, YO10 4BT or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 6th May 2018 at 12 Midnight
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 21st May 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.